A MUCKRAKER OTHER

WARNING: No minced words here. İ rake the muck of the 'other', the so-called open-minded side who's preference is to whine and distort reality. If still suckling mom's tit or warped by delusions of polıtıcally correct equality you WİLL be offended by such materıal. Welcome to Reality.





The old Oriental con (Pt.2)

-
But it gets better: Afterwards I ran into those Turkish rats three times! The first one happened the following day, in fact.

Twice I passed that half of the con duo in Old Istanbul and he was as shameless about the matter as nothing, calling it a "job"...and suggesting I get in on it. Ha! What can one do but laugh?

No, I told him, lying and cheating is not a "job", it's a con game with no integrity or class. But one cannot reason with the criminal mind. So I told him that if he shaved his undoubtedly hairy Turkish ass I would be glad to bugger him and let bygones be bygones. He smirked and huffed and made fun of my lips...but he did not say no. Egad! (Then I remembered the word no is not in the new Turkish lexicon.) A few nights following that I was walking through Taksim up the ever bustling Istiklal Street with another young traveller from the hostel when I happened upon the other scoundrel and caught him in the act.

I couldn't believe my luck. I coolly walked up along the other side the potential victim and said, "Don't believe a word he says. This motherfucker is pulling a scam."


I torched his ass red-handed, folks, I torched his ass!

He was piiiiiiiissed and took to screaming all sorts of profanities and whatnots. If only you could have seen the look on his smarmy face. Better yet, you should have seen the delighted look on mine. I had a goooood, hearty laugh. Me and the other guys walked away laughing at that rat. HAAA-ha-ha-ha-hahahaha! I torched his ass red-handed, folks. I torched his ass!
Unlike his partner-in-crime he was not a good sport about getting busted (and I did not ask him to shave his bum. Hehehe)





3 comments:

  1. Hello man ! I m really interested in buying your book, question, i am a traveler as well it hard to find a place to order and receive it, is there any book store or something i could find it? In i ll be jn Paris next week, Barcelona and NYC after that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony --
    Thanks for the feedback! Outside of buying the ebook (instantly downloadable on your laptop) the only other thing I can suggest is to order the book and address it to your future destination. Takes some days. If you'll be in a place for a while you can contact a local bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks wapo, i ll do that back in NYC, keep sharing you travel experiences, it nice to see and read you.

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...