A MUCKRAKER OTHER

WARNING: No minced words here. İ rake the muck of the 'other', the so-called open-minded side who's preference is to whine and distort reality. If still suckling mom's tit or warped by delusions of polıtıcally correct equality you WİLL be offended by such materıal. Welcome to Reality.





Stupid people always get hired

Here I relate in full an entry from the New York Times' "Metropolitan Diary" section (March 9, 2009):

Dear Diary:
Anybody who wants a simple economic explanation of why our major banks are in distress from holding sour loans may be interested in the following conversation.
I called the company in Florida holding my home equity loan with a routine question. Before answering, the prson on the other end dutifully took down my loan number, Social Security number, etc, and then asked me to verify my address. I did so.
She replied: "I see no such city as New York in our records, sir." To my amazed "What!" she said, "New York is the state listed for your loan, sir." I explained that New York City was in New York State. Again: "I see no such city, sir. I have you listed as living in Manhattan." I patiently explained that Manhattan was a borough of New York City.
"Thank you, sir; now what was your question about your loan?"
--Irwin Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...