A MUCKRAKER OTHER

WARNING: No minced words here. İ rake the muck of the 'other', the so-called open-minded side who's preference is to whine and distort reality. If still suckling mom's tit or warped by delusions of polıtıcally correct equality you WİLL be offended by such materıal. Welcome to Reality.





Eff people who won't hire me

The following is an actual rant published care of Montreal's Rant line. Except for that last bit against capitalism, it's spot-on:

Fuck international tuition fees. Fuck managers who tell you continuously to call back. Fuck people who aren't hiring. Fuck people who won't hire me. Don't tell me to fill out a fucking form if you're not hiring. Don't continuously JERK people around and tell them to come back the next day when you're not even going to be there. And fuck managers who ask me if there's any days that I can't work and then ask me why and proceed to tell me that my reasons aren't valid. And FUCK CAPITALISM. Bye. [BLEEP!] [italics added]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...