A MUCKRAKER OTHER

WARNING: No minced words here. İ rake the muck of the 'other', the so-called open-minded side who's preference is to whine and distort reality. If still suckling mom's tit or warped by delusions of polıtıcally correct equality you WİLL be offended by such materıal. Welcome to Reality.





"2012" (movie)

-
I went to see 2012---twice. Am geeked by the subject, the trailer and reviews are smashing, and like watching John Cusack movies. 

Nostradamus 2012The roller coaster of natural disasters had me on the edge of my seat, jumping at supercalafragalistic ex- and implosions and morbidly laughing at bodies meeting their demises. For example, early on there's an anxious elderly motorist who cautions her geriatric passenger, Hold on to those eggs dear, just before plowing head on into the road cum wall. Hope they used coupons.

I have to admit I totally did not catch the Biblical Ark reference after the first viewing, even though in the movie they call the gigantic, megaton nautical "countries" arks. Someone had to point it out to me. Hey, in my defence, qvandoqve bonvs dormitat homervs ("even Homer nods"). Anyway, God said it would be fire next time. So there.

In honour to the year 2012 I've respectfully added a mindful timer to the page. Bon voyage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...