A MUCKRAKER OTHER

WARNING: No minced words here. İ rake the muck of the 'other', the so-called open-minded side who's preference is to whine and distort reality. If still suckling mom's tit or warped by delusions of polıtıcally correct equality you WİLL be offended by such materıal. Welcome to Reality.





How little I regard the war

-
In going through my archives I noticed there was only one entry on the war. Strange, I  thought, seeing as how the Obama Administration (not "we") is engaged in two wars just like his predecessor.

Not all of us have loved ones in the military
Two wars and, yet, I barely register them. I regard them so little that I can't care less about contributing commentary to the fold. So do these wars still matter...for anyone outside of the White House and soldiers' families? Not all of us have loved ones in the military (or private contracting businesses).


In the beginning I believed the Iraq War had merit. In the beginning I believed our forces had virtue and strategy and would win. In the beginning I believed the cause and effects of the fighting would benefit the American people and country, and, naturally, the world. In the beginning I was conscious of the war and the ticker-tape of casualties. Now; now, I'm not conscious of it. Now, the beginning seems so long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...