A MUCKRAKER OTHER

WARNING: No minced words here. İ rake the muck of the 'other', the so-called open-minded side who's preference is to whine and distort reality. If still suckling mom's tit or warped by delusions of polıtıcally correct equality you WİLL be offended by such materıal. Welcome to Reality.





I cannot STAND Jermaine Jackson

-
I cannot STAND Jermaine Jackson. He makes me sick. He is so schmaltzy...so shiny claymation and unbelievable. I don't think that the man is insincere in his interviews but, just look at him! I find it hard to take him seriously. His face looks rubbery, his hair looks rubbery, and that voice. Jesus Christ! Does that grown man actually sound like that?! How is it that Joe and Tito are the only men in the family who don't sound like either of the sisters or a prepubescent boy?  
he is so schmaltzy...so shiny claymation and unbelievable.  I find it hard to take him seriously
Joe and Tito Jackson have the voice boxes of men. Jermaine sounds like a lilting elfin. It was fine on Michael because he was all about the overly sensitive genius who never-had-a-childhood motif; and we were accustomed to Michael's voice which went along with his face: light, small, delicate, non-threatening, juvenile.

I think the family spokesman is putting on airs. He sounds ridiculous, he looks ridiculous and half of what he says makes me wish someone would hand him a shovel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...