A MUCKRAKER OTHER

WARNING: No minced words here. İ rake the muck of the 'other', the so-called open-minded side who's preference is to whine and distort reality. If still suckling mom's tit or warped by delusions of polıtıcally correct equality you WİLL be offended by such materıal. Welcome to Reality.





Began work on my next book

-
It was a wonderfully hot, hot sunny, sunny day in Germany BUT I stuck to the creative work mantra "seat of pants in seat of chair" and stayed hours in the city library working on my next book, a piece of travel writing based on my travel web log Don't Go To Canuckistan

Sure, I was sorely tempted to go relax by the river in Frankfurt Am Main and just chill bare-chested under a tree snacking on soft pretzels; but - no! - discipline, discipline, discipline. Pleased to share that I pretty much completed the first draft! Productivity is a good feeling, ain't it. I'd like to have this complete from soup to nuts long before mid-fall...so I give myself three weeks to accomplish it. As concerns the deadline, the actual writing isn't what worries me at all; rather it's the damn formatting technicalities of self-publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...