A MUCKRAKER OTHER

WARNING: No minced words here. İ rake the muck of the 'other', the so-called open-minded side who's preference is to whine and distort reality. If still suckling mom's tit or warped by delusions of polıtıcally correct equality you WİLL be offended by such materıal. Welcome to Reality.





Wabash man. Unemployed man

-

My Wabash degree doesn't mean shit.

My college years were, really, the happiest of my life; and, per mirabile, I would travel in time to loop through those  undergraduate semesters. But since graduating over ten years ago that college degree has only gotten me one - one! - job and that job, incidentally, was the first and only one which directly applied to my studies.

Outside of that isolated work 'experience' I've had to interview before and work alongside and under people who have never completed a year of studies let alone graduated from university.

worthwhile sheepskin, my ass 
And now, once again, I have no job...no future. Administrative assistant...copywriter...hotel reception...dishwasher...locker room attendant...military officer...museum guide...retail (clothing)...translator...sales? Nothing. I've applied for them all -- around the world. Nothing! If any employer gives a damn about this college degree, then it probably amounts to something colored by resentment; at best, indifference. Don't believe that White lie about Americans not wanting to work certain jobs. Employers hire desperate immigrant labor because they prefer it that way: cheap, desperate, dumb, expendable.

Wabash College degree: A worthwhile sheepskin, my ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...