A MUCKRAKER OTHER

WARNING: No minced words here. İ rake the muck of the 'other', the so-called open-minded side who's preference is to whine and distort reality. If still suckling mom's tit or warped by delusions of polıtıcally correct equality you WİLL be offended by such materıal. Welcome to Reality.





(IL)Legally detained in Scotland...for being sexy

On Saturday, Oct 28th I flew into Edinburgh for a six-day visit of little Britain.
Immigration, however, deemed me too corrupt to enter and, rather than turn me away, detained me in a minimum-security prison called Dungavel House.
The officer's prudent morality deemed my "sex paraphernalia"(e.g., condoms, sexy underwear, an X-rated DVD) conclusive grounds that I was seeking to sneak into the UK for illegal/criminal activity.
Thus I pledge: FUCK YOU UK BORDER!

2 comments:

  1. i am so sorry to hear about this ... just why they do it is unreal - i would have called this a bit extreme for border control to have done that ... you should lodge a complaint and hopefully someone will lose their job because of this!

    i am sure i heard some of this in the news before recently - but in a way it does not surprise me that they go for the wrong person whilst others slip through the net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will elaborate on this incident in the coming days...because it is utter bullshit!
    In the meantime: Thank heavens the British empire is no more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...