A MUCKRAKER OTHER

WARNING: No minced words here. İ rake the muck of the 'other', the so-called open-minded side who's preference is to whine and distort reality. If still suckling mom's tit or warped by delusions of polıtıcally correct equality you WİLL be offended by such materıal. Welcome to Reality.





Another fatal Facebook hook-up

-
Another homicide in England has been linked to Facebook. That makes two in less than two weeks. It should not really come as a surprise. The social networking site is a popular conduit for connecting people. There's nothing that says only good people use Facebook or that people only want to share trivia, snapshots, personal rants. Some people, most people, are about connecting for good things and laughs; but, as evidenced by these corpses, some people want to connect to kill.


Why so many people desire to live transparent lives, sharing all of their business, movements and seemingly random thoughts with perfect stranger "friends" beats the hell out of me. Am surprised the phrase, Mind your own business!, hasn't died out yet. Friends say I'm too old-fashioned but I, for one, am not dying to join Facebook. 


I use email, letters and postcards, and the occasional telephone call to stay in touch. And my travel web log,of course. Otherwise it's see ya when I see ya. That's how I goes through life (and, yes, I say 'goes').

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...