A MUCKRAKER OTHER

WARNING: No minced words here. İ rake the muck of the 'other', the so-called open-minded side who's preference is to whine and distort reality. If still suckling mom's tit or warped by delusions of polıtıcally correct equality you WİLL be offended by such materıal. Welcome to Reality.





USA President in over his head

-
As any follower of this website knows -- and I know there are not many -- my pride in and support for President Obama is there; it is real, it is meaty, it is there. But, still, so is my wonderment at his achieving the highest office in the land, arguably the most powerful and influential seat in the world. And now that seat is meeting the ass of a black man...glory be!

How did this man -- this political nobody, one-term U.S. senator from the Midwest who grew up much of his childhood without a father and, not too much long afterward, without a mother, offspring of interracial love -- with a funny sounding and unquestionably foreign, nay, un-American name (oh shut up, it is) become United States President on his first run?? His very first try with less than ten years in Washington! No, he's not the only candidate to do so but, my, is it awesome and, for me, at least, mind-boggling!

But, yes, I think he's been "tapped" or chosen by the real Invisible Hand, the old world powers-that-be. This amounts to conspiratorial blahddy-blah, I know, but, still, it makes more sense than what "actually" happened...or he has one helluva beginner's luck! Oh I'm proud to say Barack Obama IS my president, the President of the United States; but he's in over his head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...