A MUCKRAKER OTHER

WARNING: No minced words here. İ rake the muck of the 'other', the so-called open-minded side who's preference is to whine and distort reality. If still suckling mom's tit or warped by delusions of polıtıcally correct equality you WİLL be offended by such materıal. Welcome to Reality.





Jordan Gunn tortured by family. Is this #%@! for real?!

-
Yes.
I simply wept when I read the unbelievable and horrific story of the little brother tortured by his family. I don't watch the News and learning of these sadists was no way to start my morning -- except to be thankful that I have a good morning! 

It reminded me of the biblical tale of King David and his sick, twisted jealous brothers -- only these motherfuckers weren't jealous of the boy; just sick and twisted.


Maybe they are fans of the "Saw" movie franchise or some other diabolical garbage with no redeeming morals? All that passes as 'entertainment' doesn't stay so; doesn't switch off at "The End". What repeatedly goes into our minds and senses comes out in our behaviour and character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...