A MUCKRAKER OTHER

WARNING: No minced words here. İ rake the muck of the 'other', the so-called open-minded side who's preference is to whine and distort reality. If still suckling mom's tit or warped by delusions of polıtıcally correct equality you WİLL be offended by such materıal. Welcome to Reality.





Creative self expression

-
For me, playing the piano is the most gratifying form of self expression. Where words fail there is music.
-- Philip Wesley, American solo pianist

I can relate to this; only in place of the piano - which I do not play - my instrument is the pen. Where the spoken word (or present company) frustrates me, there is, from the boiler room of my mind to my fingertips, the freakishly uninhibited and exhilarating intent of designing words on paper.
Put another way: 


I really think that if there's any one enemy to human creativity, especially creative writing, it's self-consciousness.


--Andre Dubus III

And you: What is your avenue of creative expression?

2 comments:

  1. That Andre Dubus quote was inspiringly helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Glad to assist in inspiring and helping.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...