A MUCKRAKER OTHER

WARNING: No minced words here. İ rake the muck of the 'other', the so-called open-minded side who's preference is to whine and distort reality. If still suckling mom's tit or warped by delusions of polıtıcally correct equality you WİLL be offended by such materıal. Welcome to Reality.





Hypocrisy at the Grammy Awards

-
Sunday night's Grammy Awards show was held in the Staple Center in downtown Los Angeles which, itself, lies mere blocks from the scary, infamous Skid Row. Inside the Staple Center a moving tribute and fundraiser were put front and center for the sake of Wyclef Jean's native Haiti----while just mere blocks away in skuzzy downtown L.A. trolls daily the inhabitants of Skid Row, ignored, destitute, rejected, and possessing nothing, not even, in some cases, sanity. Not a godblessed song was sung for our own wretched poor and homeless. Cry me a river. Charity starts at home. 

I never claim to be a charitable man. In fact I often say I don't have a heart; but I do despise false humility and compassion from whomever it gushes; and I do know that charity starts at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...